Tuesday 22 January 2013

YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat Foundation

Hello Hello,

colour BR 60


I had heard mixed reviews about this foundation, and I love the Touche Eclat Highlighter so I decided I would give this a try. You can purchase it from any YSL counter for £28.
When I purchased it, I got colour matched, however now looking at it the colour a got is a little bit darker then my normal skin colour, however I do tend to always try and have a tan, so once on its actually an okay match.  
This products goes onto the skin really nicely, and you can build it up well. -one 'layer' is like a tinted moisturiser, two 'layers' is more of a foundation etc- however I find that it adds an unpleasant shine to the skin, as though there is too much oil in the foundation. I have also found that even when applied over a primer this foundation tends to come off in some places, leaving my skin with an unpleasant blotchiness. I do like to use it occasionally when I go out clubbing, but I have started to mix it with other foundations to try and make it less 'wet.'
Until Next Time

No comments:

Post a Comment