Wednesday 16 January 2013

Soft and Silky Toesies

Hello Hello.
Following my Gap Year in Israel last year, I became obsessed with wearing flip-flops instead of slippers when I'm just lounging around the house or my halls at uni. This means my feet are on show quite a lot of the time, so dry, ugly feet are not an option! 

Luckily for me when in Israel I became well acquainted with the Ahava brand. who prides itself for using the dead sea minerals to make amazing beauty products, that cleanse, replenish and moisturizes your skin. 
Their mineral foot cream is what I use to keep my feet soft and 'crack-free'. 



This product leaves my skin feeling soft and silky, and does hydrate any minor bits of dry skin I may have. If my feet are like really dry -I know its gross to think about- I wouldn't use this product. I think it works best to keep your feet soft and smooth rather than fix any major dry skin foot problems. 

I always apply this during a pedicure, following using my foot file. The fragrance of this product is really fresh, and slightly floral - honestly reminding me of the dead sea, and isn't over powering or that strong. 
I personally buy this when I am in Israel, I do a major stock up but you can order it online here and its £13.30 for a 100ml tube which I think is a really good price.

I swear by this product, I say give it a try. :) 

Until Next Time

No comments:

Post a Comment