Friday 25 January 2013

Sleek True Colour Lipstick

Hello Hello

I still haven't managed to get my hands on an Apocalips yet, still on the hunt. However yesterday I was out and about and decided to check out the new colours in the Sleek make up True Colour Lipstick Collection


I only bought 1 colour which was Russian Roulette. 

This is a matte colour and looks gorgeous on. This lasted on for about 2 hours, but then once it wore off it left a nice stain.

My only problem with this lip colour is it left my lips extremely dry, so I think next time I wear, I will definitely put a balm underneath. 
These lipsticks are great value at £4.99 each and I most definitely will be checking out the other colours in the very near future.
Until Next Time

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shade :) x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveeeee sleek ! One of my favourite brands x

    ReplyDelete