Sunday 20 January 2013

Another Adventure

Hello Hello

Today I'm writing to you from the car en route back to University, A little late to be going back I know.

As I laid in bed last night I reminisced the nights out I had last semester with my new friends. Outfits that were worn, makeup that was applied and the amount of alcohol consumed.

My struggle with my finances last year has made me realise that to fund my addiction to beauty I should probably find a job.

And so my adventure begins. To explore the city of nottingham and find someone to hire me and provide me with a little wealth.

Any tips to help me get hired? I'd love to hear them!

Also sorry the format it weird I wrote this I my phone so will edit later :)

Until next time 




3 comments:

  1. I love your lipstick in the photo, where from?
    Newest follower - would love if you could check out my blog/follow back?

    Emma
    x

    www.the-fashion-underdog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh thanks it's benefit - no competition
    X

    ReplyDelete