Saturday 30 March 2013

The Midi Ring


Hello Hello
I am currently loving the whole Above Knuckle Ring trend, so when I saw a set of three in Miss Selfridges, I simply had to purchase them and give them a try.
At first I was a little hesitant as I thought they may make my fingers look a little chunky, or I’d get many comments from the uneducated (such as my father) about how my rings weren’t on properly, but they were only £8 so I bought them,
Each ring is a simple chunky band, and in the set was a gold, silver and rose-gold ring.
rings
With me being Little Miss Clumsy, I have already misplaced the silver one, so unfortunately I cannot photograph it. However it is exactly the same as the other two.
I do like these and have been wearing them quite a bit, just to add a simple accessory to my outfits, but I am definitely on the hunt for some others, maybe a little more dainty.
What do you think of the ‘Above Knuckle’ trend? Let me know anywhere where I can find some more.
Until Next Time
heart1

No comments:

Post a Comment