Sunday 24 March 2013

Look Book #1 | Miss Retail Therapy


Hello Hello

I am extremely sorry for my absence, I have been quite unwell for sometime now, and hopefully in the near future I may feel comfortable sharing the details, and explain what I have been up to the past 6 weeks, but until I am I think it’s best to just get on with the show.
I have realised that I want to have  a more fashion / style side of my blog, so I thought I would start with a new feature that I may try once a fortnight, or once a month depending on the response, which is a look book / outfit choice, of a few pieces that I love the look of together. 
This week I thought I would start with an easy outfit that you can just throw on to venture into town for a day of shopping, which could also be worn for a casual dinner / drink at lunchtime or on an evening.
This look is perfect for the transition from winter to spring [despite it being a lot more winter here in the UK].
casual office look
1. Open Shoulder Tee, £14 Topshop. 2. Pepe Jeans Printed Trousers, £70 Asos. 3. Black Boyfriend Blazer £30 River Island. 4. Spike Heel Pump, £70 &OtherStories. 5. Skull Pendant, £15.99 Zara.
Monochrome is a massive trend this S/S, and these trousers definitely scream Monochrome. Keeping it simple on top, with just a simple pendant round your neck, you allow the trousers to speak for themselves. I am all about the heel, and love that the thin, spike heel has reappeared, and as these aren’t too high, they would be a perfect match for that lunch date.
I would love to hear what you think of this outfit, and if you have any suggestions for certain pieces!
Until Next Time
heart1

No comments:

Post a Comment