Tuesday 2 April 2013

Voices of an Angel


Hello Hello
I hope everyone has had a really lovely Easter weekend, unfortunately for me there was no chocolate on the cards as it was Passover, so the foods I can eat are pretty limited. I am hoping to be able to make up for it on Wednesday when Passover ends, and I should be able to get my hands on some reduced price Easter eggs! Fingers crossed. At the moment I’m stuck with this for meals…
004
Due to it being Passover this week has been a little crazy, despite me actually being in the house most of the time. Apparently, the whole world revolves around food in my family, so we couldn’t go anywhere for the day as we couldn’t even stop for a coffee. Being cooped up has actually been a real benefit, as I discovered a video on YouTube of two of the most beautiful voices around.
Lennon and Maisy Stella
I just cannot stop listening to the two sisters, the harmonies and tones to their voices just makes me happy, and lifts my mood perfectly.
I actually just realised that they are actually in the t.v. series ‘Nashville’, which I haven’t watched but may have to as I hear Hayden Panettiere is also a member of the cast.
Anyways here is the link to listen to Lennon and Maisy on Ryan Seacrest.

Sorry for the post with no photographs.
Let me know what you think of the talents, or tell me what you are listening to.
Until Next Time
heart2

2 comments:

  1. They are amazing singers!

    www.littlepieceofbeauty.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I just can't stop listening!

      Leonie
      x

      Delete