Monday 15 April 2013

Just Give Me A Reason


Hello Hello
Okay so I apologise for being so absent and only blogging in chunks recently, it’s just I am going through a bit of a rough time at the moment. As I have said previously I am not at all ready to reveal what’s been going on to everyone but may be in due time, I may do a couple of posts on some of the things that I have been going through.
With that said I thought I was just provide you with a quick post, about a current song I literally cannot stop listening to. Unlike me, it is a pretty mainstream song that I think has been number 1 in the charts but with a little shame I simply cannot stop listening.
It’s Just Give Me A Reason by P!nk, and I simply cannot express how excited I am that she has returned into our lives!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpQFFLBMEPI
Unfortunately  I cannot add the actual video so have inserted the link and hopefully will be able to correct it later in time.
Sorry for the technical mistake!
Until Next Time
heart2

No comments:

Post a Comment