Wednesday 13 November 2013

Long Time No Speak

 

Hello Hello

I know, shock horror right? I’m posting again, but I’ve finally reached a place where I feel I should be able to balance everyday life with regular posting… fingers crossed.

I’m just going to use todays post to give you an update into what I’ve been up to since my last contact. Well I have finally come out of the other side of my illness, for now, and since then a lot changes has happened in my life. I have dropped out of Nottingham Trent and my science course, to pursue a career in Fashion and am now studying a foundation in Art and Design which I am thoroughly enjoying. Leaving Trent and all my friends was hard but I am a regular visitor to the Midlands, and lodger at my friends house. As well as being at college, I have got myself a job and am now working at Victoria’s Secret, which means I am able to purchase lots of goodies, and fun things.

Other than that not much else is going on to be honest, but hopefully I’ll be able to find lots of exciting things to post about, and fill your lives with loads to read.

Until Next Time

badge

No comments:

Post a Comment